Founder and CEO of Network Capital
Utkarsh is the founder and CEO of Network Capital (networkcapital.tv), one of the world’s largest career intelligence communities. He is a writer at Harvard Business Review, Chevening Fellow at University of Oxford and a World Economic Forum Global Shaper who represented the community at the Annual Meeting in Davos.
His new book “The Seductive Illusion of Hard Work” has become a global best seller. He also writes for Mint, Economic Times and World Economic Forum.
Utkarsh graduated with an MBA from INSEAD Business School where he was recognized as the Andy Burgess Scholar for Social Entrepreneurship. He is also the Torchbearer of Ashoka University’s Young India Fellowship. His work experience includes Microsoft, Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Teach for India. Utkarsh is a Raisina Fellow and the recipient of the INK Fellowship.
Utkarsh is also a trained actor and played “Major Metcalf” in one of the world's longest running plays. He loves to travel and has been to more than 80 countries.
- Why Extraordinary People Create Their "Category of One” | HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
- Should You Choose Your Passion Over a Paycheck? | HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
- How to Make Envy Work For You | HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
- The Right Way to Make a Big Career Transition | HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
- How technology will transform learning in the COVID-19 era | World Economic Forum
- Weekly Column | Mint
- Exploring the prospects for higher education | Observer Research Foundation