Interested in the Product Management Fellowship?
The Product Management fellowship encompasses real-time learning opportunities, unfiltered discussions (product leaders cannot publicly talk about most things) and tangible growth opportunities. Whether you are a practicing PM or someone who wants to break into this space, you will walk away with a deeper understanding of the operating context, a meaningful network in the form of a subgroup for life.
This fellowship is designed for people interested in -
- Breaking into product management
- Transitioning across industries as a product manager
- Learning frameworks for building brilliant tech products
- Understanding the career progression of a product manager
About the fellowship
What will the fellowship include?
Conducted by top investors from the world
With faculty members
Cohort of ambitious millennial & GenZ
All fellows who successfully complete the fellowship will receive a certificate.
The fellowship journey
The fellowship will require 8-12 hours of engagement very week for three weeks. Live sessions with faculty members will be held on the weekends (typical at night IST); and weekdays will require work on product analysis, writing assignments, and networking sessions.
- Practical Insights - All our faculty members will share specific insights and learning from their experience of building product. From leadership to implementation. Our sessions will start with a deep-dive principles of product management by each of our faculty member.
- Case Studies - Each faculty member will be break down their process of building a product end to end. What does it take? How does it all come together?
- Product Tear-Down - We have a bias towards action. All fellows will be working on their own product analsysis through the course of the fellowship. Every week all fellows will be sharing their learnings and reflection with the world. The network capital platform (and our 100,000+ community members) will amplify and support this.
- Networking - peer-learning is crucial. Each week there will be networking and brainstorming sessions for all fellows. The entire Network Capital directory will be accessible for our fellows.
Want to the join the next cohort of the PM Fellowship?
The Network Capital PM Subgroup