The Investing Fellowship
This is the archive for Investing Fellowship Session recordings. Enrol in the next cohort here.
Interested in the Investing Fellowship?
This fellowship is designed for -
- Breaking into venture capital, private equity, and trading
- Learning how to scout potential companies
- Learning how to value companies
- Emerging as a thought leader in the investing space
- Building your brand
The world of investing is a black-box - as an industry it is particularly hard to break into, as a skill it very complex to learn. Through our multiple masterclasses with the best faculty members from the world, we have learnt that understanding investing and breaking into this industry is a combination of art and science, and a lot of practise.
About the fellowship
What will the fellowship include?
Conducted by top investors from the world
With faculty members
Cohort of ambitious millennial & GenZ
All fellows who successfully complete the fellowship will receive a certificate and recommendation letter.
The fellowship journey
The fellowship will require 8-12 hours of engagement very week for three weeks. Live sessions with faculty members will be held on the weekends (typical at night IST); and weekdays will require work on live deal, projects, writing assignments, and networking sessions.
- Practical Insights - All our faculty members will share specific insights and learning from their investing journey. From landing their first stint to their investing thesis. Our sessions will start with a deep-dive on this.
- Case Studies - Each faculty member will be break down their most interesting deal end-to-end to give you a thorough understanding of the decision making process that does into investing.
- Live deals - We have a bias towards action. All fellows will be on actual investing projects with our faculty members. May it be sousing a deal, making your first angel investment, or pitching your venture - we will make it happen.
- Develop your investing thesis and analyse blue ocean opportunities - Investing is all about having a personal thesis. Every week all fellows will be sharing their learnings and reflection with the world. The network capital platform (and our 100,000+ community members) will amplify and support this.
- Networking - peer-learning is crucial. Each week there will be networking and brainstorming sessions for all fellows. The entire Network Capital directory will be accessible for our fellows.
Want to get started with the next cohort?
The Network Capital Investor Subgroup